Ultra-Lite Air Electric Wheelchair (27 lbs)
Weighing only 27.5 lbs (excluding battery), the Ultra-Lite Air is one of the LIGHTEST foldable electric wheelchairs in the world! It can be folded in 3 simple steps like a manual wheelchair, making it highly portable and easy to transport in a car.
It can be folded in 3 simple steps like a manual wheelchair, making it highly portable and easy to transport in a car.
The battery is detachable and allowed for bringing onboard airplanes as carry-on baggage (subject to operator approval). Each battery allows up to 6.2 miles of travel. You can add additional battery to go up to 12.4 miles.
The batteries can also be charged off-board. This means you can leave the wheelchair in the car and charge the batteries in your house. You can also go out on one battery while leaving the other battery to charge in your room.
The Ultra-Lite Air motorised wheelchair is easy to control and is able to brake completely on slopes. For manual pushing, simply turn off the main switch on the control box to release the brakes.*
* Some resistance when pushing is normal for this chair. It will not be as free-wheeling as pushing a manual wheelchair. Please reconsider if you plan to push manually over long distances.
Motorised Wheelchair Features
- Each wheelchair comes with 1 quick-release lithium battery. Tools not required.
- Lightweight, only 27.5 lbs without battery.
- Each battery weighs 1.76 lbs and the chair holds up to 2 batteries at a time.
- Easy to fold and unfold.
- 24V, 5.2 AH lithium batteries that travel up to 6.2 miles.
- Top speed of 3.7 mph
- Battery rating of 144WH is acceptable by most airlines for carry-on luggage.
- Flip-up footrests make it easier for patient to get on or off the chair.
|Frame Weight (w/o battery)
||1 x 1.76 lbs
|Total Weight with 1 battery
|Total Weight with 2 batteries||31.0 lb|
|Minimum Folded Dimensions||26.0" x 13.8" x 30.3"|
|Seat Size (Width x Depth x Height)||18.9" x 17.7" x 18.5"
|Travelling Range||6.25 miles per battery
|Max Speed||3.7 mph
||1 x 24V, 5.2 AH Lithium
|Motors||24V 150W x 2|
|Max Gradient||6 degrees|
|Front Wheels||7" Solid|
|Rear Wheels||12" Solid|
|Warranty||1 year on Motor & Electronics,
6 months on Batteries