Ultra-Lite Dual (32 lbs)
At 32 lbs (36 lb with battery), the Ultra-Lite is one of the world's lightest weight electric wheelchair! The lightweight aluminium frame is sturdy and rust resistant. It is easy to fold and can be carried into a car by most people. It can also be used as an attendant controlled electric power wheelchair.
When folded, it is able to stand on its own or lie down on its back in a stable position without toppling. It can also be pulled along like a trolley, and is compact enough to fit into the trunk of most cars.
Most foldable lightweight electric wheelchairs are using lithium batteries rated more than 160WH, which most airlines will require you to write in for prior approval before you can bring them on board.
But the Ultra-Lite uses a travel battery rated 125WH, and is therefore much easier to bring onto planes.
To add further value to our customers, we also provide a FREE spare battery with every Ultra-Lite Dual electric wheelchair purchased! Each battery can be easily detached and swapped with a spare when it runs out, and can be charged off-board without being connected to the chair.
The chair also comes with an additional Attendant Control throttle mounted on the push handle, allowing a caregiver to control the electric wheelchair from behind. This is particularly useful for caregivers who themselves are also old, and do not have the strength to push the patient over long distances or up a slope.
By turning off the joystick and pressing the brake release button located on the control box, the wheelchair can be pushed manually.
- For manual pushing, there will still be resistance from the magnetic brakes, so this is only good for pushing over short distances. It will not be as easy to push as a manual wheelchair. So if you are expecting to push for long distances, it is better to use the Attendant Control.
- The chair should be used on hard, level surfaces such as indoors and pavements. Uneven or soft surfaces such as sand, gravel or grass should be avoided.
Electric WheelChair Features
- Comes with attendant control function.
- Lightweight, only 32 lbs without battery, with battery only 36 lbs.
- Easy to fold and unfold.
- Top speed of 3.7 mph
- 2 pieces of 24V, 5.2AH lithium battery that travel up to 12.5 miles combined and can be brought on board most airlines without prior approval.
- Able to stand or lie down on its back when folded without toppling.
- Can be pushed manually by pressing on the Free Wheel switch.
How to Fold and Unfold the Chair
How to Detach and Charge the Battery
How to Push the Chair Manually or use Attendant Control
How to Fold/Unfold the Wheelchair (older models 2019 or earlier)
Electric Wheelchair Specifications
|Weight Capacity||220 lbs|
|Max Speed||3.7 mph|
|Net Weight (without batteries)||32 lbs|
|Total Weight (with batteries)||36 lbs|
|Folded Dimensions||39" (L) x 24" (W) x 13" (H)|
|Opened Dimensions||27" (L) x 24" (W) x 33" (H)|
|Max Range||12.5 miles (6.25 miles per battery)|
|Safe Climbing Angle||5 degrees|
|Battery Type||24V x 5.2AH Lithium x 2 pieces|
|Motors||2 x 250W Brushless|
|Front Wheels||8" x 2" Solid|
|Rear Wheels||12.5" x 2.25" Solid|
1 year on Motor & Electronics