Solax Genie Automatic Folding Mobility Scooter
Like the Mobie, the Genie also weighs only 55 lbs and can be easily transported in a car. But the folding is a lot easier - it will automatically fold or unfold with the remote control provided.
If the remote control runs out of battery, there is still a Fold/Unfold switch at the back of the scooter which can be used. Even if the scooter is totally out of battery, it can still be folded or unfolded manually, just like the Mobie.
Its 24V, 10AH Lithium battery allows travel up to 9 miles. If that’s not enough, you can even buy a spare battery to go up to 18 miles.
The Travel Battery is optional and can be brought into airplanes more easily. The standard battery comes in one piece with a rating of 240WH, which is above the 160WH limit accepted by most airlines. The Travel Battery, on the other hand, separates into two individual 120WH pieces, and most airlines accept two such batteries per passenger as carry-on luggage.
Mobility Scooter Features:
- Scooter can be easily folded within seconds using a remote control.
- 9 miles maximum range with standard 24V 10AH Lithium battery. Range can be increased to 18 miles with optional spare battery.
- Flat-free tyres for worry-free travel.
- Wrap-around delta handles make driving easy, even for those with who can only use one hand.
- Adjustable angle tiller allows the user to position the controller into the most ideal driving position.
- LED battery gauge easy to read, even at night.
Mobility Scooter Specifications
|Unfolded Dimensions (L x W x H)||36.6" x 17.7" x 33.7"|
|Folded Dimensions (L x W x H)||14.4" x 17.7" x 22.8"|
|Rear Tires||7" Solid|
|Max Speed||3.75 mph|
|Max Safe Gradient||8o|
|Total Weight (include battery, exclude armrests)||55 lbs|
|Max Capacity||260 lbs|
|Seat Size (W x D x H)||17” x 14” x 13”|
|Battery||24 V / 10 AH (Lithium)|
|Charger||24V DC / 2 A|
|Warranty||1 year on Motor and Electronics
6 months on Battery